Friday, February 6, 2015

® España I Charge No Bank Fee! JT Auto, Inc. 4399 N. Dixie Hwy. Oakland Park, FL. 33334 KEITH: 754-265-5049


® JT Auto, Inc.
4399 N. Dixie Hwy.
Oakland Park,
FL. 33334

 "Florida Banks That Charge No Bank Loan Fees, & Car Dealers With No Dealer Service Fees"!
After dealing with hundreds of banks over the last twenty years and reading thousands of bank guide-line sheets I have discovered the finest lenders who charge the lowest interest rates!
I finance everyone, your job is your credit!
Good, bad, or ugly, "If you work you ride, guaranteed"!
Let my experience of twenty years save you big bucks!
See My Website, Just Click-On Below!
www.carsonlinefree.com/sites/inventory.cfm?dealerid=9689

Looking forward to earning your business and trust!
Sincerely,                                                            
Keith A. Cormier
Phone: 754-265-5049                                    


:

No comments:

Post a Comment