Thursday, November 13, 2014

2003 BMW 328 I BLUE/TAN LOW MILES: 68,129 KEITH: 754-265-5049

  • Hi, Valued Customer!

  • I do purchase a lot of  Dependable And Popular
  • Vehicles! 
  • See My Website For Cash Prices And Photo's!
  • All My Vehicles Are Clean Titles, And In Extra-
  • Clean Condition!
  • No One Can Match My Low Prices For Quality
  • Vehicles, And This Is Why My Small Car Lot  Sells
  • Forty Vehicles A Month Or More!
  • I Also Save My Customer One Hundred Dollars Per Month
  • Or More On Bank Interest Rates Too!
  • Please Let My Twenty Seven Years Experience Reading
  • Thousands Of Bank Guide-Line Papers, And Signing Legal 
  • Bank Contracts To Use Them As My Lenders, Save You,
  • The Customer, Big Bucks On Your Next Auto Loan!

  • Banks Signed-Up With:
  • Prime Banks: 2.9% And Up!
  • Sub prime: 16.9% And Up!
  • Buy-Here-Pay-Here: 19.9% 
  • And Up!

  • Looking Forward To Meeting You!

  • Sincerely,

  • Keith C. - JT Auto Cars
  • 4399 N. Dixie Hwy.
  • Oakland Park, FL. 33334
  • Phone: (754)265-5049
               
  •  
  •  
  •  





































No comments:

Post a Comment